The Service Tool V3400, and administration instrument V3600, enable you to reset the waste ink cushion counter on some Canon printers:You can fathom the messages blunders “Waste Ink Tank Full” or “Waste Ink Pad Full”, “mistake 5B00” or “Blunder P07” on these printers:
Canon Pixma iP2700, iP4800, iP4810, iP4840, iP4850, iP4900, iP4910, iP4940, iP4970, iP4980, iP4990, iP5810, iP5880
Canon Pixma MP230, MP240; MP250; MP260; MP270; MP280; MP480; MP490; MP540; MP550; MP560; MP620; MP630; MP640; MP980; MP990; Canon Pixma IX6500, IX6510, IX7000
Canon Pixma IP3600, IP4940
Canon Pixma PRO9000, PRO9500
Canon Pixma MG2120. MG2140, MG2240, MG2250, MG2440, MG3240, MG3140, MG4100, MG4140, MG5140, MG5150, MG5240, MG5340, MG6140, MG6240, MG8140, MG8240
Canon MX397, MX320, MX330, MX860and so forth
How utilizing the Service Tool V3400 ?
1-Download and introduce the Service Tool Canon V3400
2-Enter in upkeep mode with the printer:
– Power off the printer
– Connect the printer to the focal unit with a USB link
– Hold on the “Resume” catch (triangle around) et squeeze “Power”
– Hold on these two catches until the point that the drove control lights.
– Release the “Resume” catch, yet not the power catch, and press 5 times “Resume”.
– Release the two catches. Leds will streak, hold up until the point when it stops. Presently you are in Maintenance Mode
3-Run the Service Tool V3400
4-Choose the privilege USB port in “USB PORT”
5-In the area “Ink Absorber Counter”, pick “Principle”
6-In the area “Counter Value” (%) pick the number the nearest of the counter number and click on “SET” (The counter number is in the segment “EEPROM”)
- Error 002: a function isn’t supported by the printer
- Error 005: The printer isn’t good with this Service Tool
- Error 006