Elementor Pro is WordPress’s most famous front-end page builder plugin. Using its live drag and drop editor, this plugin lets you create incredible eye-catching pages for your blogs. With almost any WordPress theme, it can work. Integrating it with common marketing tools such as MailChimp, ConvertKit, Zapier, GetResponse, etc. makes it simpler for you to market. Elementor Pro’s Editor is well-defined and simple to use. So, using its live front-end editor, anyone can create stunning website pages without any technical expertise. Some pre-made lovely templates and blocks are also provided by Elementor Pro. With only a few clicks, you will be able to import them from the Elementor Library.
Elementor has a free and paid edition of both. There are also powerful features in the free edition, but they are very limited. You need the Elementor Pro edition if you want more advanced features. By activating the Elementor Pro addon, you can easily upgrade to the pro edition. This addon would integrate features of the pro version automatically into the same free version plugin. You can design any article, websites, or custom post types directly from WordPress’ editing screen by using this plugin. Overall, Elementor Pro, with over 3 million active installs, is WordPress’ most advanced and efficient page builder.
Features of Elementor Pro – Page Builder Plugin for WordPress
- Drag n Drop editor
- Front-end editor
- Live preview
- No harmful effects on site performance
- Allows to import and export templates
- Support of 35+ pre-built templates
- Multiple marketing tools and plugins support
- Multiple typography options
- Enables to place inline elements
- Font Awesome icons support
- Permits to build mobile-responsive pages
- Landing page builder
- Popup builder
- Schema markup support for rating system
- Drag and Drop theme builder
- Allows to create custom post templates
- Can build creative 404 and search pages also
- Slider support
- 3rd party widget support
- Light-weight plugin
- Integration with popular SEO plugin – Yoast SEO
- Google fonts support
What’s New in Elementor Pro v3.3.1 (Changelog)
v3.3.1 – 2021-06-20
* Tweak: Added support for more Theme Builder display conditions in Export / Import experiment
* Tweak: Adjusted License page heading structure for future feature
* Tweak: Adjusted Font Awesome icon for allowing support for future feature
* Fix: `frontend.min.js` file size increased in Elementor Pro 3.3.0 ([#15278](https://github.com/elementor/elementor/issues/15278))
* Fix: Prevent conditions from being reset when object cache is enabled in site ([#13299](https://github.com/elementor/elementor/issues/13299))
* Fix: Custom Code publish modal responsiveness issues ([#14519](https://github.com/elementor/elementor/issues/14519))
* Fix: Populating fields with options programmatically doesn’t appear in Submissions screen ([#10671](https://github.com/elementor/elementor/issues/10671))
* Fix: Large images are not shown on the Image Carousel widget when set via Toolset dynamic tag
* Fix: Enable inline editing to the inner content tabs in Video Playlist widget
* Fix: Clicking on the video list doesn’t play videos properly in Video Playlist widget
* Fix: Hide Play Icon control when Image overlay is toggled off in Video Playlist widget
* Fix: Removed extra space below the player when viewing from mobile view in Video Playlist widget
* Fix: Import button is not working properly in Theme Builder interface
* Fix: Preview Dynamic Content as control is not updating preview and throws an error in Popup Builder
40+ FREE WIDGETS AND COUNTING
No other page builder or website builder can compare to Elementor. We packed 40+ of the most useful widgets into our website builder. True, that’s way more than we had to offer, but we wanted to spare no widget from you, so you can reach the top of your design capabilities.
- Heading. Add eye-catching headlines.
- Image. Control the size, opacity, and other settings of images.
- Text Editor. A WYSIWYG text editor, just like the WordPress editor.
- Video. Add YouTube \ Vimeo to your page.
- Button. Controlling every aspect of the button design.
- Image Box. A box that includes image, headline, and text.
- Testimonials. Customer testimonials that show social proof.
- Icon. Place one or more of 600+ icons available.
- Icon Box. Works the same as the image box, only with icons.
- Social Icons. Icons to your social pages like Facebook / Twitter.
- Image Gallery. Displays your images in an aligned grid.
- Image Carousel. A rotating carousel or slider of chosen images.
- Icon List. A bullet list with any chosen icon and text.
- Counter. Show stats and numbers in an escalating manner.
- Progress Bar. Include an escalating progress bar.
- Tabs. Vertical or horizontal tabs that display different pieces of content.
- Accordion. A collapsable display of content.
- Toggle. Like Accordion, for FAQ pages.
- Star Rating. Add some social proof with a styled star rating.
- Alert. A colored alert box to draw the attention of the visitor.
- HTML. Insert code into the page.
- Shortcode. Easily insert shortcodes from any plugin into the page.
- Menu Anchor. Link any menu to this anchor.
- Read More. Set the cut-off for the excerpt in archive pages.
- Sidebar. Add any sidebar to the page.
- Google Maps. Embed maps into the page.
- SoundCloud. Add audio bits from SoundCloud.
- Divider. A line that divides different elements on the page.
- Spacer. A space that divides the various elements.
- Columns. Create inner columns within the column.