Save more with Epson’s economical and multifunctional printing solutions for business—the EcoTank L3150—built to bring down costs, and bring up productivity. The integrated ink tank enables spill-free, error-free refilling with individual bottles that have designated nozzles. Other features include borderless 4R printing and an ultra-high yield of 7,500 coloured and 4,500 black-and-white pages.
- Compact integrated tank design
- High yield ink bottles
- Spill-free, error-free refilling
- Borderless printing up to 4R
Epson L3150 Adjustment Program Free Download– Problems epson printer error on the L3150 which will be discussed this time is an error with the red light indicator blinks continuously and of course for the printer can not print.
This problem occurs because of a print quota Epson L3150 is up. As usual, now both the Canon printer and Epson has been able to ration how much paper that can be printed.
How to Reset Epson L3150:
1. Turn Epson L3150 and L3150 and make sure USB connect with computer
2. Run Resetter Epson L3150 that you have downloaded
3. Click “accept”
4. Select “Particular Adjustment Mode”
5. Select “Waste ink pad counter reset”
6. Select “Main pad counter, Platen pad counters” click “Check”
7. Now click “Initialization” >> “Finish”.
8. The next step Epson L3150 turn off, then unplug the power.
9. Please reinstall the printer and turn on the power cord, wait a while until the Epson L3150 can be used as normal again.