Today, We share an Epson Adjustment Program. That’s called Epson L380 L383 L385 L485 Adjustment Program or Re-setter. Why this software or Program. Because, this is Epson Waste Pad Cleaning software.
When your Epson Printer Reach the limit of printing then your printer show message to you. “Service management requirement” like this. Then Download This Epson L380 L383 L385 L485 Resetter Free. If you need other resetter then check below other resetter list.
Download Epson L380 L383 L385 L485 Reset tool for windows
You can reset Epson printers (Epson L380, L383, L385, L485) by using this application software. The resetter software details are shown below.
Name of the application: Epson resetter (One PC – Unlimited use)
Size: 22.6 MB
OS support: Windows XP, 7, 8, 8.1, 10
Download: Epson L380 L383 L385 L485 reset tool
How to use this resetter:
- First Download it (Epson L380 L383 L385 L485 Resetter).
- After Change Computer date as 01-08-2017 or 1st August 2017.
- After Unzip file & click the Adjprog.Exe
- Run Adjprog and show Registration Key windows.
- Copy License ID (don’t close Registration Key windows)
- Open keygen, enter a name (any name) and License ID
- Press New Key and copy the key to Registration Key windows
- Press OK
- Accept licence agreement => Select your printer model (Epson L380, L383, L385, L485)
- Now Click the Particular adjustment mode.
- Then show this image & select the Waste ink Pad Counter & Click OK.
- Now Check the Two box like this Top image & Click “Initialisation” Button. Carefuller this time, properly connect your printer with computer. When you click that button it show you below image.
- Now Click OK & wait for install the reset program in your Printer. Let after it will show you a message “Please turn off your printer”. Then Turn off your printer & click the OK button & Again Power on your printer.
- Now see your Printer is OK.
Now Download the Re-setter file Bellow Download Link. Or If you have any question then ask us in Below comment. We will try to answer your question.
Others Resetter or Adjustment Program List: