Present day Epson printers have worked in programming/firmware that tallies the prints that you do and each model has a set farthest point that will create messages, saying something like “your printer requires support” or “parts inside your printer might be worn”. These messages will proceed unless you reset the ‘Assurance Counter’, this period is known as the ‘Flood’. Each model likewise has a set measure of prints permitted on the Overflow, after which your printer will quit working and bolt you out totally (we call this ‘Bolt Out’), typically with two exchanging blazing lights on the printer
Do You Mean Lost Your Printer? Hey Dear Don’t Worry!
This is A Simple Problem for Your Printer, Just Download Epson L382 L386 L486 Adjustment Program and Solve your Problem. Then Reset the flood and reset the security counter, breathing life into your printer back. The explanation behind doing this as indicated by Epson, is that your Ink Pads are full and need supplanting. I had an Epson printer reset under guarantee by an Epson merchant and the ink cushions were not supplanted. This implies, all you truly need to spare your printer is the resetting programming.
In the event that you have not as of now downloaded the program Epson L382 L386 L486 Adjustment Program.
How to Reset Epson L382 L386 L486 Work:
- Turn on printer and connect USB cable
- Download Resetter Epson L382 L386 L486
- Extract file
- Open AdjProg.exe – Accept
- Particular adjustment mode
- Waste ink pad counter – OK
- Give check box Main Pad Counter and Platen Pad Counter
- Click Check – OK
- Click Initialization – OK
- Finish and then close adjustment program Epson L382 L386 L486
- Turn off printer and then turn on back.