Epson Printer has a Red/ Orange LED Blink problem face everyone those who use this Epson printer. This is a simple problem for your printer, just download Epson D120 resetter and solve your Problem. Then Reset the flood and reset the security counter, breathing life into your printer back. The explanation behind doing this as indicated by Epson, is that your Ink Pads are full and need supplanting. I had an Epson printer reset under guarantee by an Epson merchant and the ink cushions were not supplanted. This implies all you truly need to spare your printer is the resetting programming. In the event that you have not as of now downloaded the program Epson D120 adjustment program.
How to Reset Epson D120 Printer:
- Turn on printer and connect USB cable
- Download Epson D120 Resetter
- Extract file
- Open AdjProg.exe – Accept
- Particular adjustment mode
- Waste ink pad counter – OK
- Give check box Main Pad Counter and Platen Pad Counter
- Click Check – OK
- Click Initialization – OK
- Finish and then close Epson D120 Resetter
- Turn off printer and then turn on back.